|Posted by CHIDINMA NNENNA UKAH on August 27, 2014 at 3:00 PM|
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR NGO’S IN THE REGION
1. Equipping the office of the applicant’s(intending NGO’s) with necessary office equipment’s and items meant for theattainment of its objectives.
(List of equipment and materials needed if the secretariat and thestudio can be found in the regional report attached)
2. Procurement of application form whichcontains a memorandum for guidance of application.
3. Publication of notices in three (3)national dailies, one being a local newspaper widely circulated in the areawhere the organization is based.
4. Submission of the duly completedapplication form in triplicate which should be accompanied by the following.
5. A formal letter of application.
6. The original newspaper publications.
7. 2 copies of Applicant’s constitution.
8. Minutes of the meeting whereat the trusteeswere appointed, having the list of members present and absent and showing thevoting pattern, signed by Chairman and Secretary of the Board.
9. Minutes of the meeting where the specialclause rules was adopted into the constitution of the organization; signed bySecretary and Chairman.
10. Trustees (Applicants) have to attach 2 passport sized photographsof themselves.
11. Trusteeshave to sign against their names on the application form(enclosed) and furnishpermanent residential addresses.
12. Theimpression of the common seal should be affixed on page 11 ofthe form and.
13. Draft of N200,000.00 (equivalent $ 2,400 US dollar) in favour of government agency in -charge. Therefore to meet up with chartered registration charges in 8 countries we operated recently we will need a total sum of $2,400 multiply by 8 = $19, 200 US dollar.
14. Two copiesof the application form.
15. Applicationform duly signed by Secretary and Chairman of the NGOBoard.
Since we are about to receive our chartered from government agencies,we can not operate a bank account until we were granted chartered in October.Therefore we will appreciate any support to our region to be forwarded toeither of the following Bank accounts of the regional Director of Treasurythrough Western Union transfer.
BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK PLC
BANK SORT CODE: 44150819
ACCOUNT NAME: BOLA -IGE ALABI